Forecast: Who will Sean Payton choose to be the next Saints QB? (1 Viewer)

• Admin
1294608554.0.jpg
6181af3035f49.image.jpg

Replacing Jameis Winston for the final 10 games will be Sean Payton's biggest challenge in a season filled with them.

Ralph Malbrough / Contributing Writer| WWLTV

NEW ORLEANS — The New Orleans Saints are 5-2, a win away from being in first place again in a division. They've won 4 straight years, and yet the 2021 season has never felt so uncertain.

For the third straight season, the Saints will start their backup quarterback in multiple football games. The Saints managed to go 8-1 starting Teddy Bridgewater and Taysom Hill in 2019 and 2020, but replacing Jameis Winston for the final 10 games will be Sean Payton's biggest challenge in a season filled with them.

The Winston injury was awful, but how I found about it was kind of hilarious. I couldn’t watch the first half of the Saints-Tampa Bay Buccaneers game because I was at an event at our church for Halloween. When my mom called, I told my wife, "It's my mom. I got to take the call."

My mom was IRATE at the Bucs injuring Jameis on a dirty play.

My mom was calling Bruce Arian horrible names I can't print here and saying, "Tampa Bay is the dirtiest team, and why does their coach wear a purse?" was amazing. Love you mom, you are the best.

Back to the Saints facing another quarterback problem. ...

Full Story - WWLTV

Andrus Whitewing

Andrus Whitewing

Admin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom