Forget make your own gun, this is better! (1 Viewer)

THENZA

Most excellent!
Reaction score
I'm incredibly sad I won't be making it to Disney World this year.

dtm118673SMALL.jpg

Star Wars

If anybody wants to start a fund for me, you'd make a little boy's (me) dream come true.

I'm incredibly sad I won't be making it to Disney World this year.

If anybody wants to start a fund for me, you'd make a little boy's (me) dream come true.

Seinfeld_Human_Fund_Blue_Shirt.jpg

There is a company here that does this.i had my Great grand father made in his civil war uniform. He was in cavalry and had his hoarse made also. They even made the five different firearms made that he carried.even made a minature bible like the one he had in one of his saddle bag. A year later my wife took a picture of me from panama and they made a paratrooper. Its pretty cool. For Christmas i had my father made from a Korean war photo.

All button snaps clips work. The saddle goes on like a real saddle.

Attachments

• 20130511_125453.jpg
    20130511_125453.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 3
I could take pictures of details all day there was a lot of research done on my part and the part of the man who built this and by me. belt buckles insignias the type of pistol . we actually had the name of the type of pistol he carried and they reproduced copies of them we had a picture of him and his four horses and they reproduced one of the horses and that is the one you see.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom