Former ‘Apprentice’ contestant sues Trump for defamation for denying alleged groping (1 Viewer)

Saintaholic

<><><><><><><><><><><>
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
A former contestant on the reality show “The Apprentice” filed a defamation lawsuit Tuesday against President-elect Donald Trump over his response to her allegations that he groped her during a job interview in 2007.

Summer Zervos, a California restaurant owner who appeared on the show in 2006, accused Trump of aggressively kissing and grabbing her when she went to his bungalow at the Beverly Hills Hotel to discuss a possible job at the Trump Organization a year later.

In her suit, Zervos alleges that Trump defamed her when he denied her account of their interactions in the hotel room, accusing her and other women who made similar accusations of lying and fabricating their accounts. Zervos said she would drop her lawsuit, which was filed in New York, without seeking monetary damages if Trump would retract his claim that she lied and acknowledge his actions.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...4da832ae861_story.html?utm_term=.a1cfc87fbe54

efil4stnias

Play at your own risk
Reaction score
I see a settlement on the horizon here with a no talk clause.

HAHA- for a man who claims to "never settle cases" - he been doing a lot of that as of late.

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
How many lawsuits have been filed against this guy?

WhoDatPhan78

Definitely not part of the deep state.
Reaction score
She should refuse any settlement.

Getting Trump under oath on anything = impeachment guaranteed.

dtc

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

I bet she's got video or something to prove it and this is the end game.

As much as I detest everything Mike Pence stands for and know that it would give the Ryans and McConnells of the world free reign to do as they please, I would at least sleep at night secure knowing an adult was in charge and not in fear of a twitter fueled holocaust.

Saintamaniac

Purple & Gold for Life
Reaction score

I thought a president can't be impeached for offenses he did prior to taking office. Also, she's offered to drop for the acknowledgment. I hope it's not about money because I want there to be discovery. I hope she has an ax to grind and refuses a settlement. The settlement should be comrade Trump taking back what he said about her.

OP
Saintaholic

Saintaholic

<><><><><><><><><><><>
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I thought a president can't be impeached for offenses he did prior to taking office. Also, she's offered to drop for the acknowledgment. I hope it's not about money because I want there to be discovery. I hope she has an ax to grind and refuses a settlement. The settlement should be comrade Trump taking back what he said about her.
I think what he is alluding to is the possibility/likelihood that he would perjure himself.

WhoDatPhan78

Reaction score

The lying under oath would be post taking office. If Trump is ever placed under oath after taking office, he will commit perjury. He is incapable of telling the truth.

LOONEY

gulf war vet
Reaction score
So this again the same summer who invited trump to have a rally in her restaurant, the same summer who lost it when he said no, the same summer mentioned in the DNC leaked emails to Gloria Alfraud. I'm hoping he does fight this and files a counter suit against her and Gloria Alfraud.

WhoDatPhan78

Reaction score
So this again the same summer who invited trump to have a rally in her restaurant, the same summer who lost it when he said no, the same summer mentioned in the DNC leaked emails to Gloria Alfraud. I'm hoping he does fight this and files a counter suit against her and Gloria Alfraud.

It's the same Trump that said that when you're famous women let you grab them by the *****.

efil4stnias

Play at your own risk
Reaction score
i do to.

You, as a fervent supporter, should pen Trump a letter telling him that its his DUTY to FIGHT this. Go thru discovery and deposition.

I would if i were you.

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Let's ask the fundamental question. Can denying a charge of wrongdoing really be used as a claim of defamation?

Regardless of the first part, I can't see how this suit holds water.

dtc

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Lying under oath during a deposition would be grounds for impeachment.

Honestly, if you can get Trump under oath in any form, he's out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom