N/S Former #2 pick Greg Robinson caught with 156.9 pounds of marijuana at border (1 Viewer)

I guess DUMMY didn't realize that in certain states you can open up marijuana dispensary and sell weed legally. WHAT AN IDIOT!!

The browns were in need of tackles before he did this..... no we don't need to "kick the tires".

It's amusing to see the armchair financial advisors here.
You see a $5M contract & think it all goes to the player.
Govt takes @ least 40% off the top(income/ss/med + state as well), agent gets % of full value, & business expenses(including medical/dietary/physical/financial) hit the bottom line. Divide that into the #of years & then look into the actual pay. BIG shrinkage!
That's only if you have longer career, stay injury free & play a position of value.

None of that speaks to the "posse" BS, family & charity efforts.

As for as the "Mexican brown weed" comment, there is some OUTSTANDING cannabis coming out of Mexico. The quality has soared in the last 5 years. That doesn't mean you will ever see it, just like pretending the the Govt or dispensary is the best product you can get.

That said, he was an IDIOT!

Who still gets their herb from Mexico these days? Pacific Northwest or Colorado for me, thanks! I like the mean green not the brown frown ;)
i didnt know people still bought that cheap brick stuff. It's the equivalent of paying too much for the lowest quality of beer when for a few bucks more you can have a fine wine or whiskey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom