N/S Former Employees Say Raiders Are A Disaster (1 Viewer)

He's still richer than I'll ever be:(
Same here. That said he's still considered the poorest NFL owner. The Raiders are his only source of income. Most
owners became rich before they bought their teams . They have other sources of income other than the team they
own. Tom Benson is a good example. He owned car dealerships and banks before he bought the Saints. Davis inherited
the Raiders from his father.

Welp... that's the franchise that took JaMarcus Russell as the #1 overall pick back in '07, and contributed to the Chucky Gruden dumpster fire. Just sayin'.

To be fair, that's an unfair slam. You can't simply accept the statement of disgruntled employees and take it to the bank. No matter what the situation, fairness is "innocent until proven guilty."

:gosaints:
You're on the clock since the end of the 06 season. Calvin Johnson is there,but you take a 3rrd round prospect
at #1. I knew Al Davis had lost it at that time. I remember the board during this time. Hard core LSU fans couldn't
believe this pick. It didn't take a genius to know Johnson was the far better prospect.

Welp... that's the franchise that took JaMarcus Russell as the #1 overall pick back in '07, and contributed to the Chucky Gruden dumpster fire. Just sayin'.

To be fair, that's an unfair slam. You can't simply accept the statement of disgruntled employees and take it to the bank. No matter what the situation, fairness is "innocent until proven guilty."

Disgruntled employees often have a very good reason. Too often employers simply blame the employee because it's easier than fixing the problem (which is often tone-at-the-top management/ownership).

Most people either want to work or have to work. When people start leaving an organization, it's not usually the fault of a bunch of employees saying "nobody needs this ********."

Being disgruntled doesn't automatically dismiss what a former employee has to say. Nobody that has voluntarily or unvoluntarily left a terrible employer is going to have nice things to say about them. The "disgruntled employee" characterization is just a tactic used by PR departments and corporate lawyers to shield the business from liability.

Being disgruntled doesn't automatically dismiss what a former employee has to say. Nobody that has voluntarily or unvoluntarily left a terrible employer is going to have nice things to say about them. The "disgruntled employee" characterization is just a tactic used by PR departments and corporate lawyers to shield the business from liability.
Welp... I guess we can automatically take what former Saints players (Brandon Browner, Darren Sproles, Akiem Hicks, Junior Gallette, and a multitude of others) said about what a dumpster fire the Saints organization is/was... at face value.

I mean, exactly when did people think the Raiders ever got their sheet together? When Al Davis' son took over? Lmao
The Autumn Wind laughs and scoffs at the mere mentioning, or suggestion of a Raider being morally or financially bankrupt.

He'll laugh, and kick and quiver and shake down every opponent in the parking lots all cross the land, while stealing their money and cars and laugh at the upcoming authorities once he's conquered and won.

Anyone who wants to use DA's record with Oakland/LV as a point of contention should just be shown this. This isn't new for the Raiders.
See Amy Trask CBS Sports.

She never could back it up either.

My two questions:

Q1. Why bring it up now (nearly a decade later)?

Q2. What is the value added of her comments? I mean, if she acknowledges that DA has probably “grown.” Why not give the man a chance to succeed or fail?”

Allen was the HC for Payton's 150th career win against the Bucs. He knows what he's doing. His defense had Brady
confused all game. Let's give him a chance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom