Former Essex County teacher of the year admits having sex with 15-year-old student (1 Viewer)

Gutierrez said text messages between the two "made it clear they were in something of a relationship." Prosecutors have said the relationship was the only one DePalo had with a minor and that it lasted from June 15 until Aug. 28.

He was using the summer to build up some extra credit, but he blew it.

seems to be coming out common enough to where one incident by itself is not necessarily newsworthy. Like just a year end report would suffice. The annual sexiest sex teacher voting and all.

If they are messing with 15 year old boys I doubt they get off nearly as much as you think.

I believe it is on here somewhere....in one of the many other "teacher has sex with student" threads that a had a link in it for this very topic and overall women got lighter sentences compared to men regardless of age of said student. They were also less vilified in a lot of cases.....which is BS. Man, woman, doesn't matter the punishments should match.

Is it me or do the female teachers seem to get off (no pun intended) with lighter sentences then male teachers who do the same thing?

You might want to check out this youtuber

http://www.youtube.com/user/ViolentWomenAmongUs

lol12.jpg

Must be awesome to be that kid. Until you're 33 and realize she's now 51.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Erica-Depalo-1.jpg

erica-depalo-01.jpg

xeezxRQ.jpg

Reminds me a particular Seinfield episode.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TFeUrC2gR30?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TFeUrC2gR30?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

You might want to check out this youtuber

ViolentWomenAmongUs - YouTube

Look at the responses in this thread. That's why this is the way it is. Very few people seem to think it's a serious problem. Apparently professionalism, ethics, decency and some base level of morality has no place when it comes to female teachers having sex with their male students. Se la vie, I guess. :jpshakehead:

Look at the responses in this thread. That's why this is the way it is. Very few people seem to think it's a serious problem. Apparently professionalism, ethics, decency and some base level of morality has no place when it comes to female teachers having sex with their male students. Se la vie, I guess. :jpshakehead:

Oh no doubt, had this been a man doing that to a 15 year old girl, he would get 15-20 years and people would want the man castrated. Pedophilia is Pedophilia, I find it sick that this is happening. The kid isn't lucky, he was taken advantage of.

Is it me or do the female teachers seem to get off (no pun intended) with lighter sentences then male teachers who do the same thing?

yes, no way a man gets off that easy if it was a 15 year old girl. Should the female teacher really get off that easy? if justice is blind and everyone is equal under the law...the answer would be...no.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom