Former Gov. Edwin Edwards' wife, Trina, announces pregnancy (1 Viewer)

EdwinEdwardsTrinaScott.jpg

I aint saying she a gold digger......................

and yes I would

Wrinkled balls...... GROSS!!!!

Edwards, first man to be father, grandfather, and great grandfather to the same kid....

I saw him speak back in May and he was looking fairly frail. She was also flirting with anything that walked by her at the banquet it was at.

Long story short, it may not even be his.

Edwards is no dummy. I think insofar as the relationship they both know what the deal is. He gets to have sex with a hot thirty-something and she gets the fame she evidently enjoys, a lavish lifestyle she could not otherwise afford and presumably some cut of the estate in a negotiated pre-nup. That sounds like a great deal for both of them and I would not pass judgment on either one.

I think having the child is arguably both irresponsible and selfish. Having kids is a great joy at any age and I would guess he is excited about it. It is just not fair to the kid to have an eighty-four year old father who statistically will be dead before the kid ever gets a game of catch. It is predetermined the child will grow up without his father.

That is the part that gets me. The part about him getting the young stuff bothers me not at all. It reminds me of the 80 year old Jewish guy going to confession and telling the priest he had sex with an 18 year old.

"So you are Jewish, Why are you telling me this?" the priest asked. "Heck, I am telling everyone" the Jewish guy answered.

:ezbill:

Last edited:
I saw him speak back in May and he was looking fairly frail. She was also flirting with anything that walked by her at the banquet it was at.

Yeah karma is a *****.

Edwards use to hit on anything and everything back in the day. He even hit on my mother back in the '70's when my father was right next to her.... My dad just laughed....

And who's surprised by this? I mean it's fairly common sense. Not like she got involved with him for his package or has even fell in love with it.

Edwards is no dummy. I think insofar as the relationship they both know what the deal is. He gets to have sex with a hot thirty-something and she gets the fame she evidently enjoys, a lavish lifestyle she could not otherwise afford and presumably some cut of the estate in a negotiated pre-nup. That sounds like a great deal for both of them and I would not pass judgment on either one.

I think having the child is arguably both irresponsible and selfish.

this sums up my feelings. I had no problem with this as long as they were just playing around with their own lives but someday that kid is going to see through that relationship and its hard to predict how he or she will feel about mom and pop at that point.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom