Former Saint Kenny Vaccaro Retiring (1 Viewer)

Was it his rookie year he did that TV feature, when the 49ers came to town, he went walking around the Quarter, and 49ers fans thought he was Kaepernick?

Last edited:
I will always remember his rookie season, when he jumped incredibly high to knock a ball away from Tony Gonzolez, who is 6'5, sealing the win for us. That was a great play.
I'll also remember earlier in the same game, which was his pro debut, dirtbag Steratore threw a flag on him for giving Matty a little rib action at the end of a scramble. It was a sign the NFL was turning into flag football in the post-bounty fiasco years.

I'll also remember earlier in the same game, which was his pro debut, dirtbag Steratore threw a flag on him for giving Matty a little rib action at the end of a scramble. It was a sign the NFL was turning into flag football in the post-bounty fiasco years.
I remember this play, he put his pads into Shatty Ice's ribs, it was definitely borderline then, would kick you out of a game now.

Can't believe that was 8 years ago.

I will always remember his rookie season, when he jumped incredibly high to knock a ball away from Tony Gonzolez, who is 6'5, sealing the win for us. That was a great play.

I will never forget it. It was the first and only time I saw the Saints play in the Dome. What a great game and fantastic experience!

It. Was. Awesome.

What a great parting shot. Take a dig at the Falcons any chance you can get.

One of the best Falcon roasting bits that I've ever seen!

Good luck to you young man. Keep your money close and have a good life.

Dude, I remember that play too. Feels like it was yesterday even though I haven't thought about it in years.

I remember when he was playing so intense at practice they had to tell him to tone it down haha.

That defense could have used 1 or 2 more players with that mentality.

I thought/remember that player was Roman Harper, but I am not positive.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom