Former Saint Vaccaroo not going to the SB is music to my ears. (1 Viewer)

Allen Poe

Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris
Reaction score
It’s great he’s not getting a chance to play for a ring this year or any year for that matter. Can’t stand any clown crying about inequality where there isnt any. Some folks just arent that smart in the noggins.
is this about Vaccaro sitting during the national anthem a few years back? or did something else happen to make you so spiteful and bitter?

stadanko

I'm inside the computer.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
One of my friends here in Austin sometimes works out at a gym that Kenny apparently works out in during the off season(Sorry if this sounds like it's veering into Coach Pete territory). He had never seen him there before but one day he got a tap on the shoulder and turned around. It was Vaccarro. He said "some of the people here told me you were a Saints fan and I should say hello."

He specifically sought out my friend just to say hello even though he didn't play for the Saints anymore, when a lot of guys in that position are trying to avoid being recognized. That's a good dude. Congrats on his success and I would be cheering for him if he made it to the big game.

Reaction score
That’s a rather ****ty attitude to have towards a former Saint that just last year (despite leaving in free agency only months earlier) was back in the Superdome in the stands with us Saints fans, supporting and rooting for his former teammates in the NFC Championship to have a shot a playing for a ring without him.

Not to mention he only left because our front office didn’t have any interest in re-signing him and instead decided to give $6.2M to Kurt Coleman for 32 tackles (right at $193,750 per tackle). But let’s not let facts get in the way of a good strawman. ?

Alex Okafor is going to the Super Bowl
Yessir, and I’d bet every penny I have that Kenny will be there pulling for his dude because it was Alex Okafor’s family he was sitting with in the picture above.

Deucewildin

Rookie
Reaction score
It’s great he’s not getting a chance to play for a ring this year or any year for that matter. Can’t stand any clown crying about inequality where there isnt any. Some folks just arent that smart in the noggins.
And this is the problem in the world isn’t this country still freedom of speech ? You take issue he isn’t competing because he felt a certain way about a situation in which obviously you have never had to live a day going through it ? Yea ok Vaccaro balled as a Saint and is balling now the hate you just showed in that post takes your mask off !!! That is all

There’s women beaters , suspected rapist, cheaters , and so many other different reasons to hate on a player yet you pick because he sees the world different

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom