Former Saint Zach Hilton signs with Voodoo (1 Viewer)

What's up with Zach? I haven't heard anything, but unless I'm missing him, I don't see him even on the bench. Is he ok?

What's up with Zach? I haven't heard anything, but unless I'm missing him, I don't see him even on the bench. Is he ok?

It's from wikipedia, so take it for what it's worth, but...

In 2008, Hilton signed a one-year contract with, and is currently playing for, the New Orleans Voodoo of the Arena Football League. However, after dropping several passes in a season opening loss, Hilton's star continues to fall, and he has seen his playing time greatly diminished.

What's funny is that I actually saw him going into Best Buy in Elmwood today. If I hadn't been in such a hurry, I would have re-parked and asked him how he's adapting.

I hope they keep him around...with his size he could be a major threat in the red zone for them. Once he gets better adjusted to the indoor game he will be dominant

It looks like they will be keeping Zach...they waived three players today including BJ Barre...looks like Zach is safe for the time being

He was put on the practice squad.... he's still in NO...

I had a great visit about a month ago.... I have a new favorite restaurant... Big Al's Fish House on Annunciation... Al's other rest. is in Homua... he knows his stuff...enjoy

He was put on the practice squad.... he's still in NO...

I had a great visit about a month ago.... I have a new favorite restaurant... Big Al's Fish House on Annunciation... Al's other rest. is in Homua... he knows his stuff...enjoy

good to hear. i have to say, i have not seen such overwhelming support for a former saints player, even with the little time he spent on the field for us. i always liked him and thought if utilized to HIS strengths, could be a force. but, can't tailor everything around each player...

i wish i had a 6ft 7 TE to throw the ball to when i played...college AND semis...

hope to see him get some nice redzone catches as this year burns on with the voodoo and he can move on up again.

thanks for the info, tank!

I thought he was teaching 8th grade...?

Kidding. Good to see he's doing well, and that yet another former Saint hasn't completely fubared.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom