Former Saint Zach Hilton signs with Voodoo (1 Viewer)

Zardnok

Zardnokalicious!
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Just reported on WWL. I know some here are still big fans.

I always liked him and thought he had potential. Great hands and great RAC yards but I'm guessing he wasn't a very good blocker.

And he's back in the city that loves him. I will definitely try to make it to a VooDoo game next time we're in New Orleans!!

Tank, if you're out there, tell Zach we're happy to have him back in New Orleans!!

Okay, how about a sr.com VooDoo game, to welcome Zach back to New Orleans?

Last edited:
Cool. I always liked Hilton and was sorry when he was cut.

I hope the Voodoo can also convince Ojo to sign

Why did Zach have such a hard time getting better at blocking? Was it his height and the fact he could never get the leverage advantage over his opponent, was it strength? The guy was such a great threat at receiving I wonder about him.

I really enjoyed Hilton's role as a receiving TE. It was a bright spot of the dismal late 2005 season. As I recall it was a hint of laziness and a comment he made to coach Payton that landed him in the dog house during training camp. My question is why didn't he establish himself with the Jets organization? Yes I know that the Jets' TE's are mainly used as blockers but Chris Baker as a receiving TE please. All Jason Pociask and Sean Ryan do is block. I wish Zach the best.

does that mean that we get Tank back as well ??? cool

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom