Former Saint Zach Hilton signs with Voodoo (1 Viewer)

Good I'm glad Zach's still getting a shot in football. Hopefully this will work out for him. Maybe Tank will pop in from time to time......

How will he fit in in the AFL? "TEs" in the AFL have to be able to block (i.e. play OL).

well, since this is the best NFL board (and believe me, I have checked out a lot of 'em) I have stopped back regularly.

Thanks for the welcome back.

This is still a training camp situation and it will be interesting to see if he fits into their plans, after some practices (I hope he does)

I know nothing as of now.

well, since this is the best NFL board (and believe me, I have checked out a lot of 'em) I have stopped back regularly.

Thanks for the welcome back.

This is still a training camp situation and it will be interesting to see if he fits into their plans, after some practices (I hope he does)

I know nothing as of now.

We're happy for him (and you, Tank). Hopefully, it will lead to another opportunity in the "senior league." :mwink:

:gosaints:

I wish him the best of luck & it is cool that he is back in New Orleans.

yeah.. get big w. backflip thomas in the voodoo. get that guy in football shape.. we could use him.

AWESOME!!! Zach was always one of my favorite players! I wish him only the best where ever he may go. But, dang, glad to hear it may be back in N.O.!!

I am sure that Tank will be around... He PM'd me a few days back.

This is very cool. I think he could be a good fit as a WR in the AFL much like Orande Gadsden, a big target with good hands.

Welcome back Zach.

hey tank, any update? herd he will play WR can't wait to see him play again. I will be at the game in Los Angeles on Feb.29 hope he has a good game.

Well it's a big transition for him, learning WR and Arena at the same time. The Voodoo are in Dallas for 2 days of work with the Desperados, after that the roster should be set. So we should learn more about how (or if) he fits into their plans by this weekend. I hope he'll be on the roster when they open in LA, he likes the game and his teammates a lot. But, we shall see.

Thanks for asking and the good wishes, I'll pass them along to Zach.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom