Former Saints DB Delvin Breaux Opens Up About His Journey, Doctors Misdiagnosing His Injury & Much More [Audio][MERGED] (2 Viewers)

Please read the top link. Nick Underhill reported that the Saints were attempting Breaux because of his unwillingness to play injured. Part of the problem was the misdiagnosis...but the other part is the Saints coercing Breaux to play injured when it was very clear that he could not do so. This is UNBELIEVABLY similar to the Jets vs Kelechi Osemele.

Please read the top link. Nick Underhill reported that the Saints were attempting Breaux because of his unwillingness to play injured. Part of the problem was the misdiagnosis...but the other part is the Saints coercing Breaux to play injured when it was very clear that he could not do so. This is UNBELIEVABLY similar to the Jets vs Kelechi Osemele.
Perception of the severity of the injury is key here.

The doctors were lying to SP and he treated players terribly because of it; not just once either. If you don't want to listen to K. Lewis or D. Breaux. Listen to Pierre Thomas, He destroyed his ankle in 2010 The staff told Coach he was fine, in a contract year. Sean forced him to practice hurt instead of talking to him. We easily had the worst medical staff in pro sports.

Pierre Thomas had to pull Coach aside and say what the expletive is going on? Talk to me, I can't walk much less play, IR me if you have to but If I can't go I can't go.

I'm glad we have a new medical staff it is a huge upgrade! I also hope Coach has changed the way he tries to "motivate" Injured players. Questioning the toughness of players like Pierre Thomas is upsetting to me.

With that being said I'm sure SP's job was not easy, three 7-9 seasons with guys like Jairus Byrd constantly on the sideline and never playing had to be incredibly frustrating.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom