Former Saints in AAF (1 Viewer)

Sterling Moore is a football mercenary. He will play for anyone at any time for any amount of money. He don't care. He just needs to play ball.

What happened to Khiry Robinson? I could’ve sworn he tweeted something a few weeks ago about being on a AAF team roster.

On a side note, it’d be cool if Baton Rouge got a team. I’d happily check out some games in person to root for my hometown.

What happened to Khiry Robinson? I could’ve sworn he tweeted something a few weeks ago about being on a AAF team roster.

On a side note, it’d be cool if Baton Rouge got a team. I’d happily check out some games in person to root for my hometown.

The Baton Rouge Bayou would have been cool

I'd like to try and get into this, but have no reason to choose any of these teams.

I can relate. When the USFL started, we didn't initially have a team. Then we did, for one season. Go Breaker Blue! It lives on in a YT channel that has nearly all the games ever played. Course, that league competed directly with the NFL; arguably it was the reason unrestricted free agency came into being at all. Here's a thriller between the Breakers and the Chicago Blitz...

Reading the tea leaves (the announced roster and his Twitter feed) suggests he didn't make the team. The backs that did, don't blow me away. He posted something today about maybe playing in Mexico or Arena.

I can relate. When the USFL started, we didn't initially have a team. Then we did, for one season. Go Breaker Blue! It lives on in a YT channel that has nearly all the games ever played. Course, that league competed directly with the NFL; arguably it was the reason unrestricted free agency came into being at all. Here's a thriller between the Breakers and the Chicago Blitz...

I recall the USFL, but even then I didn't really have a team I considered my favorite. It ended in 85' I think, I was only 12. I became a Saints' fan in 87'.

The days of watching Marques Dupree

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom