Former Saints in AAF (1 Viewer)

Onome Ojo?

https://athlonsports.com/aaf/aaf-season-schedule-alliance-american-football-2019

So far this is what I could find for a TV schedule. Anything better out there please post..

Thanks!

AAF-Schedule-2019-Alliance.jpg

I see the connections for Birmingham, San Diego, and Memphis but not for the rest.

Atlanta Legends- Lots of legendary soul singers hailed from Atlanta such as Gladys Knight and TLC.

Orlando Appollos- I’m lost.

Salt Lake Stallions- Tons of Equestrian centers, and one major center for the sport. Horse riding is major there.

San Antonio Commanders- Maybe something to do with the Alamo?

San Diego Fleet- Major Naval Base in SD

Am I supposed to still hate the Atlanta team?

That was my first thought. LOL!
I am interested in watching San Antonio and Memphis... I really liked Jayron Elliott and I thought that Davis Tull has a lot of talent.

Birmingham is 90 minutes away, but I'm not sure I want to go to Legion Field area for a game. When they play at UAB's new stadium, I'd love to catch a game or two.

LB Davis Tull should still be a Saint CB Damian Swann too

the name of this league is wack lol not a catchy name... sounds like a support group....

There will be some different rules that will be interesting to see. No kickoffs and only 2 points conversions. I think I read that after a touchdown, the scoring team has the option of keeping the ball at their 35 yard line in a 4th and 10 situation instead of an onside kick!

Orlando Appollos- I’m lost.

From Wiki . . .

The team's name is inspired by the Greek god Apollo and his and Florida's connections to the Sun, while the team's colors orange and navy are tributes to Florida's sunshine and the Apollo program, respectively. The helmet depicts Apollo shooting a bow-and-arrow as he is commonly pictured as an archer.

When the name was announced, the news also attributed it to the Apollo space program.

What happened to Khiry Robinson? I could’ve sworn he tweeted something a few weeks ago about being on a AAF team roster.

On a side note, it’d be cool if Baton Rouge got a team. I’d happily check out some games in person to root for my hometown.
The Memphis roster is loaded with former LSU players.

What happened to Khiry Robinson? I could’ve sworn he tweeted something a few weeks ago about being on a AAF team roster.

On a side note, it’d be cool if Baton Rouge got a team. I’d happily check out some games in person to root for my hometown.

Saw on FB he's a reserve with the Commanders. Straight from him (verified account): "I’m on reserve until an injury or etc happens. Thanks for concerns. I’m healthy n locked n loaded ... bless up
Even to the negative Nancy’s commenting"

krob.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom