Saints Former Saints players you will always have a soft spot for who are currently active players (1 Viewer)

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If you want to you can include inactive players such as Ricky Williams.

One former Saint I have a soft spot for is Boston Scott. That dude played hard and well in the 2018 preseason. I thought at the time he could be the next Sproles. Its good to see he found a home in Philly and has thrived. Of course as always I wish former Saints players the best of luck until they play against N.O.

There aren’t any. There are very few Saints I have a soft spot for to begin with, and those few players are no longer around. Pierre Thomas was the first Saint I ever shed a tear for when we let him go. I was at work when I heard we cut him and I literally cried a little. Not a lot!! A little lol.

The players who come closest to this designation would be Teddy for what he did last season, Vonn Bell for his propensity to find a loose football or make the game-sealing sack, and Mark Ingram for his years of hard work and the hate he received for being a “2 yards and a cloud of dust” RB. He really came into his own in New Orleans and I’ll always appreciate what he did. Maybe Delvin Breaux fits this mood as well. He’s not in the NFL but is still playing professional football. I hate the way he was treated here, and I wish he could’ve had a better experience.

Other than those few, I feel nothing for any player who leaves this team, for they are now the enemy. 😈

Mark Ingram!! It still makes me sick about how he was allowed to get away!!

Dude worked his butt off to become the player he is now!!

Mark Ingram and Boston Scott. There’s been some speculation that the Ravens could get out of Ingram’s contract next year. I wouldn’t mind seeing him come back and break our rushing record.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom