Former St. Louis Rams fans turn to Saints to continue NFL family tradition (2 Viewers)

Good story about how a family turns to be Saints fans. Welcome on board!

"We figured New Orleans was a lot more fun of a city to visit," Andy said. "I don't think anyone will ever accuse us of being bandwagon fans. I know they're not really at their highest peak right now. So we went ahead with New Orleans and figured why not.

"It seems like they have a pretty solid backing with their fanbase. That was one of the things we wanted to look for. We wanted to make sure there was a commitment from the city so we don't find ourselves in the same situation again."

Former St. Louis Rams fans turn to Saints to continue NFL family tradition | NOLA.com
"We figured New Orleans was a lot more fun of a city to visit," Andy said. "I don't think anyone will ever accuse us of being bandwagon fans. I know they're not really at their highest peak right now. So we went ahead with New Orleans and figured why not."

Exactly the philosophy I had in 1986 when I adopted the Saints after MY home team, the BALTIMORE Colts, left me high and dry.

Welcome to Saints fandom, and no, no one will ever accuse you you of being a bandwagoner :ezbill:

!!Flipper.jpg

giphy.gif

If the Saints were to move I would be done with NFL. No way would I pick another team to follow.

Completely agree! Im pretty much getting to that point even if they stay. When Drew and Sean retire I may not really care as much. The NFL is ruining the game. Its difficult to watch some days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the Saints were to move I would be done with NFL. No way would I pick another team to follow.
I gave you a green thumb but upon further thought, I said no more NFL after the Baltimore Colts ceased to exist in 1984. That lasted for 1 year then I became a Saints fan when Jim Mora, who had coached the USFL Baltimore Stars, became the Saints coach when the USFL folded.

Never say never :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom