Former ULM receiver Brent Leonard reportedly signs with the Saints (1 Viewer)

12 Marques Colston
16 Lance Moore
15 Courtney Roby
13 Joseph Morgan
88 Nick Toon
84 Kenny Stills
14 Andy Tanner
87 Preston Parker
17 Chris Givens
11 Jarred Fayson
18 Saalim Hakim

He's the 12th WR and will have to be fantastic to crack the top 6.

Anything can happen and I know the competition here will be insane.

I only listed the locked up spots but you're right, I was talking to my buddy about how much fun preseason will be watching the wr battle

Not to thread jack OP, but this is probably the most racist thing I've seen on these forums. So because he is a white WR, you compare him to 7 other white receivers? That's just ridiculous.

I don't give out red thumbs, but you earned this one. I feel sorry for you... :jpshakehead:

I see what you mean. A player cannot be compared with another player by just looking at a photo. The only thing that can be compared is skin color.

Based on the picture of him, I think he's going to be a Keith Poole/Brett Bech/Andy Tanner/Abram Booty.

Could be the next Ed McCaffrey or maybe Patrick Jeffers.

Don't know much about his speed, but maybe he could be a Eric Decker type.

If that isn't prejudice then I don't know what is. Your telling me just because he is white he has to be like white receivers? He can be the next Megatron for all we know. Don't judge books by their covers.

I go to ULM and I watch almost every game. He has hands and has been very consistent for us. Really good in route running and even though he doesn't have blazing speed, his cuts allow him to create separation from defenders.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom