Former ULM receiver Brent Leonard reportedly signs with the Saints (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Former #ULM receiver Brent Leonard signs with Saints after mini camp this weekend. Congrats @BLeonardULM very well deserved!

Via @soingier Tabby Soingier ULM beat writer

One step closer to my childhood dream. Thank you everyone for all the support! #Godisgreat

Via @BLeonardULM his twitter account

Great! I like him a lot. I have a good feeling about this one.

Former #ULM receiver Brent Leonard signs with Saints after mini camp this weekend. Congrats @BLeonardULM very well deserved!

Via @soingier Tabby Soingier ULM beat writer

One step closer to my childhood dream. Thank you everyone for all the support! #Godisgreat

Via @BLeonardULM his twitter account

Camp beast or the next Lance Moore.

NTFPEXLHBTLNIAD.20121125010146.jpg

He sure doesn't look like much does he? Haha i'm telling you though, he's tough as nails an was just as productive in money games as he was against sun belt schools. He's going to make it in the league. I just hope it's with the Saints.

Based on the picture of him, I think he's going to be a Keith Poole/Brett Bech/Andy Tanner/Abram Booty.

Could be the next Ed McCaffrey or maybe Patrick Jeffers.

Don't know much about his speed, but maybe he could be a Eric Decker type.

I believe in him. Way to go Brent. Just give him a chance and he will make it. The dude is money. Doesn't drop passes and runs good routes. May not make final 53 but can make ps and have a chance.

Based on the picture of him, I think he's going to be a Keith Poole/Brett Bech/Andy Tanner/Abram Booty.

Could be the next Ed McCaffrey or maybe Patrick Jeffers.

Don't know much about his speed, but maybe he could be a Eric Decker type.
Not to thread jack OP, but this is probably the most racist thing I've seen on these forums. So because he is a white WR, you compare him to 7 other white receivers? That's just ridiculous.

I don't give out red thumbs, but you earned this one. I feel sorry for you... :jpshakehead:

Woohoo this guy can ball. He was targeted all year an constantly got open an has amazing hands. He could easily land on practice squad.

He reminds me of Joe Jurevicious, But he could turn out to be like Ed McCaffrey, Kevin Curtis, Ricky Proehl, Wes Welker, Keith Poole, Erick Decker, Austin Collie, Jordy Nelson, Matt Jones, Jordan Shipley, Bill Schroeder, Pat Tilley, Keith Poole, Wayne Chrebet, Steve Watson, Chris Collinsworth, Steve Largent, Patrick Jeffers, Danny Amendola, Brandon Stokely, Tim Dwight, Brian Finneran, or Brian Hartline. Lol :blink1:

sounds like he brought it this weekend, wonder if they signed any more

Not to thread jack OP, but this is probably the most racist thing I've seen on these forums. So because he is a white WR, you compare him to 7 other white receivers? That's just ridiculous.

I don't give out red thumbs, but you earned this one. I feel sorry for you... :jpshakehead:

I'm pretty sure he intended that as a joke.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom