Article Former Utah S Marcus Williams Listed Among Top 25 NFL Players Under Age 25 (1 Viewer)

Dan in Lafayette

Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
1588808761237.png
Marcus Williams #43 of the New Orleans Saints intercepts a pass in the end zone
during a game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Raymond James Stadium
on December 31, 2017, in Tampa, Florida. The Buccaneers won 31-24.

By Trevor Allen | KSL Sports

SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Former Utah and current New Orleans Saints safety Marcus Williams is ranked among the top 25 players in the NFL under the age of 25.

Pro Football Focus posted a list of the 25 best players in the NFL that haven’t reached 25 years old.

According to the ranking, Williams is listed at No. 15 and the third-best safety.

Full Story - KSL Sports

Last edited:
That’s a solid list of 25. How did someone on this board say that Chase Young was a “generational” talent, but wouldn’t admit to Myles Garrett being one is baffling?

"....but, but, but he's like one the worse safeties in the league all he does is make me hold that one mistake against him because complaining about talented contributers means I really want to win" - SR.com Contributer

Sorry...he haunts my dreams. May be the next Ed Reed. But I’d gladly see him thrive on a different team if it means that the nightmares of him aimlessly throwing his body at Diggs or feebly getting stiff armed down the field by Kittle end. At such a young age he has proven to be arguably the biggest choke artist in franchise history. I think that both he and the Saints could benefit from a change.

Sorry...he haunts my dreams. May be the next Ed Reed. But I’d gladly see him thrive on a different team if it means that the nightmares of him aimlessly throwing his body at Diggs or feebly getting stiff armed down the field by Kittle end. At such a young age he has proven to be arguably the biggest choke artist in franchise history. I think that both he and the Saints could benefit from a change.

I disagree whole heartedly

He's a young player who has been improving every year, and has out of this world potential, that I think he could live up too this year.

I do def understand were your coming from, and can't blame you for feeling the way you do

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom