Formula One (2 Viewers)

He still has to finish out this season under Alpine employment as a reserve driver though. Working for Alpine F1 gotta be tense like an old episode of "The Real World"

Yeah fair enough. Unless Alpine just release him.

I guess all eyes are on Danny Ric now.

Yeah fair enough. Unless Alpine just release him.

I guess all eyes are on Danny Ric now.
I'm pretty sure Ric is going to backfill Mick @ Haas...Alpine is gonna be scraping the barrel to fill that vacancy.

I mean, I'm working on dropping off some extra arse I picked up over the years...I might be able to squeeze into a F1 car for a year, I can wipe out Ocon...they won't miss a beat.

I'm pretty sure Ric is going to backfill Mick @ Haas...Alpine is gonna be scraping the barrel to fill that vacancy.

I mean, I'm working on dropping off some extra arse I picked up over the years...I might be able to squeeze into a F1 car for a year, I can wipe out Ocon...they won't miss a beat.

What’s crazy is that Alonso is outperforming McLaren every race - they’re solidly fourth on the table. Yet it’s not a sought-after spot. Something seems wrong there.

What’s crazy is that Alonso is outperforming McLaren every race - they’re solidly fourth on the table. Yet it’s not a sought-after spot. Something seems wrong there.
He's still Fernando and I think the perception is that his performance is due to him bending the car to his will. I wish him luck at Aston Martin. Unfortunately, Seb seemed to dispassionate about racing unless Mick was brought into the conversation that I thought a retirement announcement was inevitable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom