Fortnite Xbox beta game is AMAZING! (1 Viewer)

I played Fortnite for a little bit; it was okay but had some balancing issues and hitbox problems. It was mildly diverting ... and then I went back to Gems of War.

This being the Video Game Board you need to make at least 1 sex joke and/or mock the topic if you wish for it to be successful. And by successful? I have no idea what that actually means here anymore. When in doubt claim somebody is a hairy dwarf.

Hitboxes are awful. Half the guns are hit scan and half the guns aren't, only you have no idea which ones are and aren't because the bullet trace is so far off and the aim assist is ridiculous.

Hitboxes are awful. Half the guns are hit scan and half the guns aren't, only you have no idea which ones are and aren't because the bullet trace is so far off and the aim assist is ridiculous.

so.. anita, goty?

I played Fortnite for a little bit; it was okay but had some balancing issues and hitbox problems. It was mildly diverting ... and then I went back to Gems of War.

This being the Video Game Board you need to make at least 1 sex joke and/or mock the topic if you wish for it to be successful. And by successful? I have no idea what that actually means here anymore. When in doubt claim somebody is a hairy dwarf.

That's just uncalled for. If only we had some more aggressive moderation on this board to stop this sort of trash.

BTW, taking a small shot a Mongeese is also an acceptable aside in any post on this board.

Is their an end game? Are their random rolls on the clubs and other equipment? Can I grind for a god roll pair of Oakleys?

Do you run out of stuff to do before the weekend until the weekly reset? Do most of the activities feel unrewarding and pointless? Did it lose all of the addicting qualities of it's predecessor? Would you confuse it with an acting class called the Method One Clinic?

Do you run out of stuff to do before the weekend until the weekly reset? Do most of the activities feel unrewarding and pointless? Did it lose all of the addicting qualities of it's predecessor? Would you confuse it with an acting class called the Method One Clinic?

:mecry:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom