Found this Amusing (Will Smith Tweet) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Training! Offseason is Over.. Was Will Smith's latest tweet, With the Season we just
PLAYED, There shouldn't have even been a OFF....SEASON.
1)Hes out to prove something to shut everybody up.
2) He knows its prolly his last season, IF he gets another shot.

Its Shape ^ or Ship > and believe you me WE ARE ALL WATCHING!!!

Training! Offseason is Over.. Was Will Smith's latest tweet, With the Season we just
PLAYED, There shouldn't have even been a OFF....SEASON.
1)Hes out to prove something to shut everybody up.
2) He knows its prolly his last season, IF he gets another shot.

Its Shape ^ or Ship > and believe you me WE ARE ALL WATCHING!!!

Perhaps you should have quoted the tweet.

W Smith will be tearing it up this next TC....just like he did last year....and the previous year. Everybody will be raving about how good W Smith is....the best DLman on the roster!

Then once regular season starts....no one will be hearing about him.....again!

I've seen this before.......

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Training! Off season is over...</p>&mdash; Will Smith (@iWillSmith) <a href="https://twitter.com/iWillSmith/status/306057422970179584">February 25, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I think will smith will do A LOT better this year because he isn't gonna be asked to cut weight and get quicker he will be asked to do te opposite which is his more natural size and get bigger and fill gaps, Which is what he's good at! So I think we will be seeing a different will smith this year due to the scheme change and him knowing that if he doesn't produce he's gone!

I think will smith will do A LOT better this year because he isn't gonna be asked to cut weight and get quicker he will be asked to do te opposite which is his more natural size and get bigger and fill gaps, Which is what he's good at! So I think we will be seeing a different will smith this year due to the scheme change and him knowing that if he doesn't produce he's gone!

Now that i agree with, not trying to make Will look bad the fact im a FAN of the whole
team, i just think hes got 1 more chance to prove where he Stands with us

You'd better be right. :aargh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom