Found This on Chicago Reddit (1 Viewer)

I wonder if Nagy truly has trouble sleeping at night knowing he took Trubsisky at 2 when Mahomes could have been had at 9 or Watson at 11?

That decision is ultimately what will cause Pace and Nagy to get fired.

Watching this game was how I imagine it looked watching me shoot a bunch of kids in paintball on Sunday.

To be fair, it was my first time too.

They dont. Drew is the only one who needs to know it all. The O-Line listens for a keyword that is their blocking scheme. The WR listen for keywords that are routes. The RB, TE, etc listen for keywords that explains what their responsibility is for the play.
You are right about that but also the plays called let the key players know their responsibilities. Whoever the qb is they let the o line know where the mike lb is and that may change the blocking scheme. The center also can make changes to the blocking.

• 1Like
Reactions: MLU
You are right about that but also the plays called let the key players know their responsibilities. Whoever the qb is they let the o line know where the mike lb is and that may change the blocking scheme. The center also can make changes to the blocking.
That's not the play call, though. That's coming from the audible at the line before the snap.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom