Four Former Saints Are On The Preliminary List For The HOF (1 Viewer)

None of those guys really have a legit chance except for mills IMO

Id bet everything I own and will earn for the rest of my life Joe Horn is not selected.
Didnt Joe Horn just plead guilty to insurance fraud? LOL He'll never get in.

I would love to see Sam Mills get into the HOF, he's my favorite Saints player of all time! I'm happy reading all the support he is getting here, gives me confidence that he will get in soon. Thanks folks!

Sam no doubt belongs. Not only as a Saint, which he definitely deserves, but the founding and attitude setting for the Carolina defense, his coaching, and his super bowl coaching when he knew he was at the end of the road. From player through to person, Sam deserves it

Grudge or no grudge.....Sam Mills is a Hall-of-Famer as a SAINT....period! There will never be another set of talented linebackers like the Dome Patrol......all 4 should be in the Hall of Fame together as a group.
Players don't go into the HOF as a member of any team

As much as I loved Joe Horn, I was shocked to see his name anywhere near the phrase Hall Of Fame. While Joe was great for us, he was no where near the top WR of his generation. The Hall Of Fame may start to lose its luster with some of the names it’s been considering lately. How can Jake Delhomme‘s name even be considered in any thing HOF related?
That's a big shocker with Delhommes nsme thrown there he had a few good seasons thats it. Not even great ones.

Home recovering from covid and sleeping has been tough. This morning around 4.30 I roll over and on NFL network there was a special about Sam Mills starting from the USFL and the dome patrol. I lay there with chills listening. God to be a Saints fan in that Era. It felt it was going to come together. I loved that era.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom