Four years ago today the Colts attempted the worst trick play in NFL history (1 Viewer)

Both informative and hilarious explanation from my new favourite sports program on DAZN.

{A lot of NSFW language}
I think pat is a bit of a do-shh but at least we got an explanation.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember leaving for Indianapolis the next day because the Saints were the next team to play them.
Great game...

That video is in the dictionary under stupid ?

Arkansas just took the crown in the NCAA today.

Why would that be a snap from under center? I don't get it.
Pat McAfee talks about it often. The ball was never supposed to be snapped but was supposed to fool the Pats specials teams to tell steal a possession and get them offsides or with too many players on the field...the main thing that went wrong was the guy who they practiced it with was sick and the replacement guy actually snapped the ball.

Pat McAfee show is hilarious btw. He hated that his name was at the bottom of the screen on the worst play ever ?

Read title. Was going to reply with this gem:

But I think the Colts still take it.

After the fake punt the Broncos attempted the other night (where all the blockers went right and the punter went left), my wife and I were like “that’s the worst fake since that Colts game!”

So naturally we had to pull the Colts fake up on the internet to watch repeatedly — it was far more entertaining than the game, anyway!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom