Fournette's Instagram (Free Agent Hat) (1 Viewer)

The Saints should draft a rookie back. The only way I can see the Saints signing Fournette is after the draft if the Saints miss on their targeted back or backs, Fournette is willing to sign for a low end 1 year deal to return to his home town and the Saints want to hedge the inevitable Kamara suspension. Jamal Williams does what Fournette can do better to complement Alvin Kamara. If we had missed out on Jamal Williams I think a lot of Saints fans would be clamoring for the Saints to sign Fournette to fill Williams' spot.

Too busy to look it up, but I read somewhere that his work ethic was questionable. His days of pure all world talent are behind him. I think with Jamaal we're more than good. I would pass on Fournette.

If we can get Achane in the 3rd, we'd have a really solid RB core. He might be the fastest guy in the league next year.

Why? EH is 5’7 @ 200lbs. LF: 6’0 @ 230 lbs. Ones a beast and ones a mini-beast

As the 4th overall pick in the draft I believe it's a reasonable position to say he has underachieved....he has little to no elusiveness and average quickness for an NFL RB, good straight line speed for his size (but that is overrated as a measureable).....there are plenty of RB's drafted way later than him than are better....and he is getting closer to 30.....no thanks....

As the 4th overall pick in the draft I believe it's a reasonable position to say he has underachieved....he has little to no elusiveness and average quickness for an NFL RB, good straight line speed for his size (but that is overrated as a measureable).....there are plenty of RB's drafted way later than him than are better....and he is getting closer to 30.....no thanks....
I remember when he was coming out it was blasphemy to mention it but there were questions about his work ethic and passion for the game. Maybe by the time he made it to the league he'd been hyped so much that he figured all he had to do was show up. That's the only thing that makes his career make sense because the talent is there. Come playoff time he'd turn into Playoff Lenny and give maximum effort and you can see that he's a beast.

I think lack of passion could be his big problem. That leads to work ethic and effort and focus problems. JaMarcus Russell had even less passion. I don't know if you can find passion all these years later. Dude has all the talent and could be great if he had passion.

Yep. Now all we have to do is draft dat “change of pace” RB, like a Gibbs, Tyjae or Achane, n we’re good! 👍🏾

Speaking of change of pace... I'm liking this little fellow from Kansas State...

I'm betting that he is high on Payton's wish list in Denver.

Reminds me of Darren Sproles, how about you?
Not as thick as Sproles and maybe not quite as incredibly shifty, but has great vision, speed and a real burst. As we saw with Sproles, when running between the tackles these quick short guys can be hard to find much less wrap up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom