Fowler worth a look???? (1 Viewer)

SweetT

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
As I’ve stated before, I’m friends with Daniel Jones’ mom. We have talked throughout this football season and she gives me the 411 regarding Daniel. She mentioned one day, that Bennie Fowler was the WR that Daniel liked the most. He admired his work ethic, locker room presence, his willingness to take a big hit, etc. I get that Daniel is only a rookie, but he was extremely high on this guy like I just stated. Could blossom into something like Moore or Snead did?!?!https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/11/26/giants-waive-wideout-bennie-fowler/

Just waived by the Giants bc Sterling Shepard is back active. Can play on the outside or in the slot, has good speed and athleticism
OK. But, if he has potential, why was he cut? Just a question. Do they have other options they like better? Is his hands bad? I mean, there has to be some reason.

OK. But, if he has potential, why was he cut? Just a question. Do they have other options they like better? Is his hands bad? I mean, there has to be some reason.
They have Tate, Shepard, Lattimore, Engram
That’s a pretty good receiving corps and add Barkley out of the backfield

Darius Slayton has really come on and looks like he could be a player to watch going forward. He's putting up baby Victor Cruz numbers, and would be an even hotter name if Jones had hit him on a few deep bombs he's missed him on.

Why Fowler? I'm here. Been studying the pirated version of the Saints playbook and Pete has me as ready as I'll ever be. If he brings me on, SP will never run out of fresh juicy fruit gum - lol
Darius Slayton has really come on and looks like he could be a player to watch going forward. He's putting up baby Victor Cruz numbers, and would be an even hotter name if Jones had hit him on a few deep bombs he's missed him on.
Forgot about Slayton. The Giants are extremely high on him

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom