Fox Americas game of the week (1 Viewer)

Krodwhodat

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Why is it always the Cowboys? Are their ratings better than other games? I get they were popular 20 years ago but I don’t see the popularity anymore. How does Fox choose?

Confused by your question. Saints were the "game of the week" last week. I saw nothing during today's Cowboys game indicated it was the game of the week. Their game of the week is usually the best matchup of the games scheduled for a 3:25 (central) kickoff and almost always has Joe Buck and Troy Aikman in the booth and they had this weekend off.

To answer your question about the popularity, yes. The Cowboys do bring in ratings and lots of engagement.

Why is it always the Cowboys? Are their ratings better than other games? I get they were popular 20 years ago but I don’t see the popularity anymore. How does Fox choose?
The Cowboys, for better and for worse, are the most recognizable franchise in the League.
They bring in ratings. Either people wanna see em win big or lose big.
That’s why they’re always the game FOX puts on whenever they have a chance. Same reason they get 5 prime time games no matter the record the previous year.

Are you new to the NFL? Dallas is the leagues biggest ratings getter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom