FOX announces FOX Sports 1 network (1 Viewer)

I thought FOX has a sports network already? I've also noticed Cox added another fox channel to digital. channel 79.

ESPN has the armed forces carrying it overseas markets. you get 3 national games every week, usually the best matches. I hope Fox can replace ESPN IN the USA.

I really think America is wanting an alternative to ESPN, the only problem is that ESPN has the rights to most major sporting events

The Fox Football Daily program, with Bradshaw, Long, Glazer, et al sounds very promising... the preceding hour of the Regis Philbin hosted Rush Hour, however, does not.

i hope its included in the basic plans, and not a sub like nfln and nbcs.

Wonder what they will do diff than the failed cnnsi network

All I can remember from that channel was them playing the same sports show for 23 hours

I thought FOX has a sports network already? I've also noticed Cox added another fox channel to digital. channel 79.

Fox has a bunch of regional channels but not a major one. They do have the SPEED channel which they recently renamed the Fox Sports Speed

I think Fox has a better shot than NBC at this point.

I agree. I was hopeful when NBCS came on but it seemed like the only had ideas for maybe 3 shows and seemed content to wing the rest. FS1 from what I have read seems to be getting a full line up set and ducks in a row before launching.

I really think America is wanting an alternative to ESPN, the only problem is that ESPN has the rights to most major sporting events

some of these are coming up for renewals soon and can hopefully snag a couple. Also I know there is a few NASCAR fans here like myself (which is also up for renewal very soon) and NASCAR has changed some of there events to night events to be shown on FS1.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom