Fox hates Horror! (1 Viewer)

They are so right. I am OUTRAGED by the violence I see up on the movie screen these days. It's so disgustingly violent and angry that it makes me want to kill whoever these scum are that put this garbage up on the screen. I want to dismember them, then eat their limbs. They are teaching our kids that violence is ok! We need to find them and hang them as our kids watch to show them what we do to people who won't recognize that we can't be trusted with our own decision making... even if they DO put huge warnings and restrictions on their product!

Heil O'Rielly!
Heil Newsmax!
Heil PsychoTheRapist!

I can't be trusted.
Save me from myself.

Oh, and according to this, if you watch these movies, you have serious rage issues and will likely act out the violence in real life because your reality button is totally ******.

Reading this part, I can't tell if you're entire post is meant to be serious or funny?

go to the URL, none of this is said by me, its a article and it was filtered out there...I didn't know whether just to delete it or leave as is so I left my apologies.

They are so right. I am OUTRAGED by the violence I see up on the movie screen these days. It's so disgustingly violent and angry that it makes me want to kill whoever these scum are that put this garbage up on the screen. I want to dismember them, then eat their limbs. They are teaching our kids that violence is ok! We need to find them and hang them as our kids watch to show them what we do to people who won't recognize that we can't be trusted with our own decision making... even if they DO put huge warnings and restrictions on their product!

Heil O'Rielly!
Heil Newsmax!
Heil PsychoTheRapist!

I can't be trusted.
Save me from myself.

lol you almost had me there for a minute :)

go to the URL, none of this is said by me, its a article and it was filtered out there...I didn't know whether just to delete it or leave as is so I left my apologies.

Got ya. I didn't follow the link (my bad) and the way the post was presented, I had assumed those were your words.

So I've checked out the link and the language on that site is too graphic to be linked to from this board. The video can stay and be discussed, but I'm deleting the blog link and entry.

lol you almost had me there for a minute :)

You sure had me. I thought it was you who was issuing the profanity-sarcastic laced tirade. :)

But nonetheless, I agree the real horror show is real-life political theatre.

These so-called "conservatives" certainly pick and choose where government should be non-interventionist.

Gaffaw.

Got ya. I didn't follow the link (my bad) and the way the post was presented, I had assumed those were your words.

So I've checked out the link and the language on that site is too graphic to be linked to from this board. The video can stay and be discussed, but I'm deleting the blog link and entry.

Ok thats understable... here is a transcript from Fox

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,226685,00.html

And I go to a lot of horror sites and a lot of them have atleast 1 little profanity remark to say about this and its not those sites are always like this there normally down to earth and very good with there language but this thing has upset them a lot and I can understand why too... I was a little peeved as well when I heard it... but its not like this thing hasn't been brought up before...I remember them blaming videogames not to long ago.

Ok thats understable... here is a transcript from Fox

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,226685,00.html

And I go to a lot of horror sites and a lot of them have atleast 1 little profanity remark to say about this and its not those sites are always like this there normally down to earth and very good with there language but this thing has upset them a lot and I can understand why too... I was a little peeved as well when I heard it... but its not like this thing hasn't been brought up before...I remember them blaming videogames not to long ago.

Just another scapegoat to blame something or somebody other than who's really responsible.

You sure had me. I thought it was you who was issuing the profanity-sarcastic laced tirade. :)

But nonetheless, I agree the real horror show is real-life political theatre.

These so-called "conservatives" certainly pick and choose where government should be non-interventionist.

Gaffaw.

yeah that was my fault too, my post wasn't layed out right but I am still learning this new forum and I am not using that as a scapegoat:).

It was my fault entirely and to be honest I haven't popped open my first can of beer yet.:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom