Fox News Channel's Alan Colmes Dies at Age 66 (1 Viewer)

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score
Alan Colmes passed away this morning after a brief illness. He was 66-years-old. He leaves his adoring and devoted wife, Jocelyn Elise Crowley. He was a great guy, brilliant, hysterical, and moral. He was fiercely loyal, and the only thing he loved more than his work was his life with Jocelyn. He will be missed. The family has asked for privacy during this very difficult time.
I'll probably be in the minority but I loved him on Hannity and Colmes

billinms

Tiptoeing Through the Tulips
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I felt a bit sorry for him, he was obviously there to make Hannity and Colmes look fair and balanced.

not2rich

NO State of Mind
Reaction score
I felt a bit sorry for him, he was obviously there to make Hannity and Colmes look fair and balanced.
The only purpose of any liberal, host or guest, on a Hannity/O'Reilly/Carlson segment is to seem stupid and be made fun of.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I actually kinda like Colmes. He always struck me as a pretty nice guy. Nothing but respect for him. Too young though. 66 should be happy first years of retirement.

not2rich

NO State of Mind
Reaction score
I actually kinda like Colmes. He always struck me as a pretty nice guy. Nothing but respect for him. Too young though. 66 should be happy first years of retirement.
He was relatively young. Maybe having to spend time with Sean Hannity took some years off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom