Fox News on Mass Effect (1 Viewer)

didnt' watch the vid.. but did he ask anything about what they air, as daytime soaps?
the box does have and 'M' rating.

its like they will do anything to try and bash any game ment for adults. It is simply a parents job to police the material their children see. Not the news and not politicians.
There is no difference between a Rated R movie with "softcore" sex images. Media is absurd.

The reserch is complete BS. Most of us have played video games on and off all our lives and its never had any effect on anything.

I mean come on, they are talking about a boring role playing game, have these people never seen Slient HIll? Call of Duty? or Resident Evil?

Please. these people don't realize how big of idots they look like.

I dont know, they may have a point. I saw that sex scene a while back and now I have sex with hot alien chicks ALL THE TIME. Before I had only thought about having sex with hot alien chicks but never actually did.

I dont know, they may have a point. I saw that sex scene a while back and now I have sex with hot alien chicks ALL THE TIME. Before I had only thought about having sex with hot alien chicks but never actually did.

and ive been eating shrooms ever since SMB launched on NES(true story)..damn video games ruined my sense of reality

A media outlet out for ratings placating to the lowest common denominator of viewers - who are also misinformed and easily scared.

Fox is just generating a report based on some nutjob's blog on the "explicit, gratuitous alien sex" scenes in Mass Effect. It looks like the original blog has been removed from the site, but here is the author's response to the outrage of gamers: http://kevinmccullough.townhall.com/blog/g/ad4fece3-3a1e-42bd-8546-295599024191

I think he mentions bestiality? Did I miss that part of Mass Effect?

Pathetic.

wow.....just freaking wow.....

god bless amurkah

where is that nutjob who is always crying about the GTA games??? the lawyer....i am sure he has some interesting crap to say about this

i think the truly sad part about this is that most of the sheeple in amurkah actually believe this garbage....

even when i was playing aladin and sonic on the sega genesis, my parents had enough sense to monitor games and playing time.....

when will FOX news report the real issue of parents not actually doing their jobs???

terrible

Last edited:
where is that nutjob who is always crying about the GTA games??? the lawyer....i am sure he has some interesting crap to say about this

i think the truly sad part about this is that most of the sheeple in amurkah actually believe this garbage....

even when i was playing aladin and sonic on the sega genesis, my parents had enough sense to monitor games and playing time.....

when will FOX news report the real issue of parents not actually doing their jobs???

terrible

Jack Thompson or something?

They need to get with the times man. I've been all over hot alien chicks for years. I'm thinking about trying the virtual sex that Gleebertazoid told me about...:scratch:

y'all have some nice looking kids, there, bop :9:

I can see the slogan now, offered by whichever Fox pundit made the comment:

Mass Effect: Luke Skywalker meets Debbie Does Dallas!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom