Fox Power Rankings (1 Viewer)

""The most important thing is we're 6-2. That's No. 1 in my mind," Colston said. "Personal accolades, they can only take you so far." Ladies and gentlemen, a wide receiver with class and humility. Apparently, they still exist."

God i love him

I actually agree with those rankings. That is about how I would put it myself!

I cant wait for the DVOA rankings to come out, I wonder if Pittsburgh is still in the top 10?

I like where we are and I like the pats and Falcons but why Giants at 5? They lost to the Colts and Seahawks, in the beginning of the year could not score in the first half and have lost half of their D?

I think they have us right where we should be. I still think the Giants are a little overrated but we'll have a shot to settle that one on the field. Looking all the way to the bottom of the rankings, I think the Raiders are ranked too high. I think the Raiders should be at least 31st. They are horrible. But they have teams like Miami and Cleveland ranked lower than the Raiders. Even though those teams have similar records I still think they are better teams than the Raiders.

Again, just as the CBS poll, how can they possibly think that the Raiders are #25?????

Then again, Brother Martin made the state playoffs with a 4-6 record and having been shut out for 3 straight weeks, so I guess it's just a mad, mad, mad, mad, mad world.

Wow! this guys rankings are actually making sense for once. Very accurate and fair from top to bottom. The only things that i disagree with, is that the Seahawks are better than Atlanta and so is KC.

Yeah, this is much, much better than what he usually ranks them. I think the Giants should be below the Ravens and Chargers, though.

And Oakland at #25? Hmnn...

But yeah, it's an improvement for this kid.

yeah,I am just surprised the Bucs are as high as 23.
Saints are a sleeper team that could surprise alot of folks,They beat the Bucs soundly on Sunday.I am a Die Hard Bucs fan,but I feel for the Saints fans,They,like us,have had a tough goin thru the history of our franchises.

Okay.. I've lost any faith in the DVOA's any more...

DVOA rankings.

Okay, I can understand NOT rating the Colts #1... but #7?

The COWBOYS at 10? The EAGLES at 4???!!??? (the 4-4 Eagles?)
The Steelers (yes, those 2-6 Steelers! at 12?)? The 5-3 Falcons all the way down at 20? The Seahawks at 23?!? (I mean, I know they're injured and stuff..)

I wanna see this magical mystical formula? (I still think I'll have to agree with the FootballOutsiders where it does their individual player ratings.. but these team ratings... Not a chance.)

I like where we are and I like the pats and Falcons but why Giants at 5? They lost to the Colts and Seahawks, in the beginning of the year could not score in the first half and have lost half of their D?
I believe the Giants are in more trouble (defensively) than what most folks can see right now. With both defensive ends hurting (their strenght), they have a few tough games ahead, regardless of schedule strenght... The reverse of Seattle's offensive concerns, with the absence of their starting QB and RB.

I'd love to see the Giants lose a couple over the next few weeks... If we do what we should do (continue to win), it'll put us in a much stronger position for a first round bye, and home field advantage in the NFC... That would be sweet because Da Bears will definitely lose a few more, as well.

How sweet would that be: Saints with a 1st round bye, and playing for the NFC championship the DOME!!

Gotta luv this very special, but *real* season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom