Fox Reporting Colston Should Play (1 Viewer)

This is such a risky move by payton, but he's the coach and I will completely support him.

we NEED Colston for the playoffs and if he re-aggravates that ankle he could be done for quite a while.

Yeah it won't be a great move unless Coston is truelly good to go. Otherwise I'd prefer to sit him for a few weeks as we have some huge games coming up.

But yeah, if Payton puts him in, I'm confident that he's good enough to play which all Saints fans should be happy about. I only recall him dropping one obvious pass this year. Copper has double that many fumbles and atleast that one critical drop in the Steelers game. So this would be great if Colston is ready to play.

This is such a risky move by payton, but he's the coach and I will completely support him.

we NEED Colston for the playoffs and if he re-aggravates that ankle he could be done for quite a while.

We must get to the playoffs first...every game is important now.

I think we need to worry about getting to the playoffs before thinking about making sure someone is available in the playoffs.

Hey Waymer, that's the first time that I made a post at the exact same time and saying the exact same thing basicly as someone else.

Glad I am not alone in my thinking.

Yes, we certainly need Colston for the playoffs, but let's try and actually GET to the playoffs before we think about reserving talent. We have a long road to the playoffs, through a lot of good teams. If Colston can play and cotribute today, he needs to be out there. But yes, Payton knows what he's doing.

I think you guys are misunderstanding what i'm saying...

This one game will not determine whether we go to the playoffs or not. It will help or hurt us, yes....but as even you guys have said there are still more games yet to be played.

Let's say he goes out there at 80% today, gets injured and we still lose. was that worth it? We still have 5 more games to play after this one. I'd rather have him back at 100% for those games than risking him in this one. That is all....

Great news!

Divisional game? Check.
Away game in the building of the SAINTS' most bitter rival? Check.
A share of the division lead up for grabs? Check.

If this game doesn't qualify as one of those 'big games' that MC should supposedly be saved for, I don't know what would. The SAINTS are still alive in the p-word hunt, and I get the feeling that the NFC picture is going to start shaking out real quick in the next few weeks.

My boy better be in next year's Madden, that's all I'm saying. :)

Great news!

Divisional game? Check.
Away game in the building of the SAINTS' most bitter rival? Check.
A share of the division lead up for grabs? Check.

If this game doesn't qualify as one of those 'big games' that MC should supposedly be saved for, I don't know what would. The SAINTS are still alive in the p-word hunt, and I get the feeling that the NFC picture is going to start shaking out real quick in the next few weeks.

My boy better be in next year's Madden, that's all I'm saying. :)

If you have Ps2 all you need to do is download the updated rosters.

heck as far as I know every game is a must win from here out... because what if the rest of the teams that COULD get a spot ahead of us win out? We need the Ws and we need them bad... we, also, need to end a losing streak

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom