Fox Sports Article (1 Viewer)

Why would we want to get younger than 26 year old Jeff Faine?

crrrrrazy talk...

Letting two offensive linemen go makes no sense. I can see Nesbit possibly leaving because they could upgrade with someone like Faneca and try to groom a young guard at the same time. But it's not like our offensive line was horrible at everything, they did after all allow the least amount of sacks on Brees and while alot of that has to do with the quick passing attack it should also be pointed out that if it aint broke, don't fix it.

I can see Simenou being brought back as a backup with a cheap 2 year deal, but you'd then have Simeanou + Simmons + hopefully a new MLB and I don't see us keeping 3 MLB.

Simoneau? Next year? That makes me ill.

Simoneau should be banned from the league. He is HORRIBLE!

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">The Saints will likely want Young and Simoneau back, but it's not known yet if they will try to re-sign both Faine and Nesbit, or go with a younger player or two at those positions </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

"Want Simeneau back" he says!

:hahahaha: :hahahaha: :hahahaha:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom