Fox Sports Fearless Prediction: Saints at Bills (1 Viewer)

kfran

TwoDat! Let's Do It Again
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Bills: Terrell Owens said it was the fault of a dirty face shield for his dropping a long pass in last week's win over Tampa Bay. On Sunday, he'll need to see the end zone a lot clearer -- and probably more than once -- if the Bills are to upset the high-powered New Orleans Saints.
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/10123262

holy cow did you read some of the comments from Bills fans, WOW at the homerism and just pure ignorance on their part. just wow.

he did take off his facemask after the half and caught the game clinching TD

just saying

Bills 41 - NO 13 - Brees will be on his back - our Defense has a surprise for you gumbo eatin morans. Fall to reality for NO this week

Yeah, one of the comments.

That kinda irritates me just a little......

Nah. No problem. You have to wonder what a fan knows about a "surprise" though. And it's obvious this idiot has never eaten gumbo. If he had, he'd throw his chicken wings away.

But did we not just go to Philadelphia, absolutely devastate their defense, and beat one of the better secondaries last week.

McNabb wasn't playing? Oh, does he play defense too?

Kolb passed for 391 yards? Whenever you have a two touchdown lead, wouldn't your team play prevent too?

Jim Johnson is gone? Sean McDermott(sp?) has been there for a while, and Andy Reid isn't gonna promote an idiot.

Seriously, come on. Do I really have my homer glasses on or is this just not adding up? How does Buffalo beat us unless there happens to be a monsoon tomorrow?

morans?

Quote:
Bills 41 - NO 13 - Brees will be on his back - our Defense has a surprise for you gumbo eatin morans. Fall to reality for NO this week

Would it be fair to say that a clear indication of someone being a "moron" is that they cannot even spell the word?

SHOEDAT said:
Would it be fair to say that a clear indication of someone being a "moron" is that they cannot even spell the word?

Actually, no. It's a sign of wealth and taste.

Last edited:
The Bills can pose problems for the Saints tomorrow. I don't think it will be a cakewalk like many think. This is a classic letdown game. While I don't think the Saints will lose, I do think that they'll come out of the gate slower than the first two games. The keys to this game could very well rest on the coin toss. If the Saints win and drive for the score like the previous two, then there is no letdown. If the Bills win and score, the Saints will be in a dogfight all game long.

For the Saints, they need to get a lead and take the crowd out of it somewhat. This will allow the defense to play aggressively. For the Bills, they must control the clock with the run game. Expect a heavy dose of Jackson because they need to run clock, however the no huddle offense the Bills run may hurt their time of possession. Look for them to use the muddle huddle along the line of scrimmage. This will still allow for substitutions on both sides so the reasoning behind the no huddle is questionable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom