Fox sports has Tua falling to pick 12 (1 Viewer)

But look at who they got the Saints drafting, if we get Aiyuk its over.

PFT’s mock, which was done by an anonymous NFL exec apparently, has Tua slipping to #18.
Dang....I don't see him falling that far....Loomis....make it happen

I don't see Jordan Love in round one....is the hype train slowing down....I believe so.

Dang....I don't see him falling that far....Loomis....make it happen

I don't see Jordan Love in round one....is the hype train slowing down....I believe so.

No Jordan Love and Clyde Edwards-Helaire going to KC with the last pick in round 1. That would be crazy to see what Reid and Mahomes could do with him in their backfield.

PFT’s mock, which was done by an anonymous NFL exec apparently, has Tua slipping to #18.
This would be a great pick! With Lattimore's contract coming up we'll need another boundary corner. And we lost Eli Apple, so it's more of a need than us fans are thinking.

I dont see Tua going at 12. That's a bit too high with his injury concerns. I think he gets picked in the bottom half of the 1st round.

Cardinals are apparently looking to trade down from number 8. No idea what it would take to get that pick or whether we'd be interested though.....?

This would be a great pick! With Lattimore's contract coming up we'll need another boundary corner. And we lost Eli Apple, so it's more of a need than us fans are thinking.

the problem is that in the short-term you will likely get little to no contributions. I think it makes more sense getting one with upside in the mid rounds.

Cardinals are apparently looking to trade down from number 8. No idea what it would take to get that pick or whether we'd be interested though.....?
They traded Johnson so Kamara could fit their need along with our 24th and say a #2 next year.

I would do all I can to trade up to #8, but not for Tua. I would be looking for speed demon LB/S - Isaiah Simmons from Clemson.
Now that the Bucaneers are looking to steal the NFC South or the NFC Division with the additions of Brady, Gronk, and their 2 other crazy WRs.
It has changed my perspective from drafting for the offensive side of the ball to the defensive side with the draft. There will be other receivers available later in this depth of quality receivers.
Go for the best defensive player in the draft who can stop the run, drop back and stay with any receiver, and he can pressure the quarterback and sack them too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom