Fox Sports: Lisa Simpson calls for a tie. (1 Viewer)

certainly better than a loss but no thanks lisa...were gona get the W ...D'OH

Those Simpsons predictions are usually pretty funny and often more accurate that "expert" picks. They must have actual Simpsons wirters doing those.

Im sick of getting disrespected by the Simpsons!!!! Especially Lisa! She never gives us any credit. I've just got to remind myself that she is just a yellow skined little girl and she is a cartoon.

jessican simpson has another annoying sibling???

Lisa has always been a Saints supporter, have you all forgotten this famous quote?:

"The happiest day of my life was three sundays ago. I was sitting on my daddy's knee when the Saints who were 4½ point favorites, but only up by 3, kicked a meaningless field goal at the last second to cover the spread."

Lisa has always been a Saints supporter, have you all forgotten this famous quote?:

"The happiest day of my life was three sundays ago. I was sitting on my daddy's knee when the Saints who were 4½ point favorites, but only up by 3, kicked a meaningless field goal at the last second to cover the spread."

My friends would recommend a 12 step program for you, I would suggest you are rockin!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom