Fox Sports Power Ranking (1 Viewer)

WORSE THAN RECORD: Are the Jets a big tease, overrated and destined for a major fade? No. They will challenge for a playoff spot and the AFC East title. But Mark Sanchez will have a few rookie moments before he's through this season and the Jets still haven't faced any major road test ... until Week 4, that is. Tune in next week. THIS WEEK: at Saints (3-0)
This ^ :plus-un2: :plus-un2::plus-un2:

Last edited:
BROWNS (0-3), WORSE THAN RECORD: Yes, that's how poorly the Browns have played &#8212; they have actually looked worse than winless, worse than Bernie Madoff and even worse than <fstl:contentlink contentid="10120750">my horrendous NFL picks</fstl:contentlink> so far this season. They now have one measly garbage-time TD in their last nine games, which is just staggering. Now Eric Mangini has already benched QB Brady Quinn once, and may do it again this week. Please someone call the animal rights groups out to Cleveland, because the Dawg Pound is getting humiliated and abused every Sunday.
:spit:

Like some of you I'm micro surprised about a positive response, but I also agree with others like "slimm", lock the doors! Because I hate folks jumping on the bandwagon when they wouldn't give us the time of day before. It's true isn't it, Everyone loves a Winner, but some of us love our team no matter what!!! Who Dat!

As much as i think these power rankings are a joke, I agree with this one more than the other's I've seen. I would actually lower Atlanta a couple spots though.

Agreed. This is a fairly accurate power ranking. I think Buffalo might be a hair to low, but it's hard to sort out the middle of the pack and we did just make them look *really* bad.

<table style="width: 404px; height: 108px;" id="pr_data" summary="FOX SPORTS MLB POWER RANKINGS" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="on"><td>8</td> <td class="">Steelers</td><!--1|||23--> <td>1-2-0</td> <td> 6</td> <td class="high_low">1/8</td> <td class="comments">BETTER THAN RECORD: Chalk up the 1-2 mark to a slight case of Super Bowl hangover, but more to the loss of defensive leader Troy Polamalu. There's no way the Steelers blow back-to-back fourth quarter leads if the hairy All-Pro safety is doing his thing.

I've been saying this since he went down, but I still think this defense is missing the fire they had.

</td></tr></tbody></table>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom