Fox Sports Power Rankings after week 2 (1 Viewer)

The national media has the hardest time giving the saints any credit! Even the announcers sunday were trying to say early on that Philly was playing bad D.

I wonder what caused them to play bad D? Perhaps a dominating O?

Atlanta ahead of us? Their defense has been worse and they haven't scored as much in both games as we did vs the Eagles.

ATL gets a child please.

I really thought Buffalo was underrated at 19.

I think we should be about 4 but I disagree with a couple of the teams ahead of us.

THIS IS NOT POWER RANKINGS, BUT POWER PREDICTIONS FOR WK3, THEY ARE PICKING SAINTS OVER BILLS 33 to 22

The actual Power Rankings haven't released yet!

:idunno:

NFL Power Rankings By Adrian Hasenmayer
Updated: September 22, 2009, 10:45 am ET

BIGGEST MOVERS
+11
Saints

Packers

Every season after two weeks, the "kneejerks" can't stop blaring how every 2-0 team is headed to the Super Bowl while every 0-2 team will be drafting first in the 2010 draft. Good gravy, let's have some perspective, peeps. Even the best teams lose 3-5 games each season, and as Tom Petty says even the losers (except you, Lions, sorry) get lucky sometimes.
That said, all 32 teams teams have plenty of reason to worry through two games. But a win or loss in September does not completely define any team. Remember that when you attack my upbringing after seeing your favorite team drop after a win, as we are still clearing and modifying any fuzzy opinions formed during the preseason.

2 playoff wins in 43 years

Again those aren't rankings, their predictions for wk3, lead poster was mistaken.

Again...

NFL Power Rankings By Adrian Hasenmayer
Updated: September 22, 2009, 10:45 am ET

BIGGEST MOVERS
+11
Saints

Packers

Every season after two weeks, the "kneejerks" can't stop blaring how every 2-0 team is headed to the Super Bowl while every 0-2 team will be drafting first in the 2010 draft. Good gravy, let's have some perspective, peeps. Even the best teams lose 3-5 games each season, and as Tom Petty says even the losers (except you, Lions, sorry) get lucky sometimes.

That said, all 32 teams teams have plenty of reason to worry through two games. But a win or loss in September does not completely define any team. Remember that when you attack my upbringing after seeing your favorite team drop after a win, as we are still clearing and modifying any fuzzy opinions formed during the preseason.
Where does it say "week 3 predictions?" Please correct me if I'm mistaken.

**** the Birds!! I wish we were playing them Sunday!! Time to clip some wings boys!'

Those rankings are terrible, look how many 1 loss teams are in the top 10.
Ravens and Vikings are low, and how do the giants and Eli get so much credit for beating Tony romo who turned the ball over so often. That game was a gift. I'm ok with Atlanta being ahead of us.

Here's what I don't get...

Everyone agrees that Saints > Panthers... ok so Eagles scored 38 points against Carolina...

So lets see what the Eagles Offense really did against the crappy Panthers...

-7 points direct from the D so thats 31

Next everyone agrees Brees >>> Delhomme which means we'll take just 1 of the TD's and just 1 field goal from Carolina's MANY turnovers, cause I am sporting like that.

-10 since NO did not have 7 T.O.'s, thats 21.

I'll even take out Sharper's pick 6 cause... you know McNabb never does that ever...

So since McNabb doesnt play Defense, and as still there to talk to em and fire 'em up (cause *** that is a lame excuse) and you get:

41-21 Saints...

So I know that all of 20 seconds to look at that week 1 box score, but shouldn't these professionals be able to do this?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom