Fox Sports Power Rankings after week 2 (1 Viewer)

Not sure he gets it. This isn't college where an 0-2 can be ranked higher than a 2-0 team. The Titans are ranked 10th at 0-2 and the 49ers are ranked 13th at 2-0.

The Steelers are 1-1 and ranked 2nd after losing to the Bears who are ranked 17th at 1-1.

This is the NFL and you are what your record says you are until proven otherwise. As far as I am concerned ALL 2-0 teams should be at the top of the list followed by 1-1 teams and brought up in the rear by 0-2 teams.

I agree. The 49ers have beaten the two teams that should be competing with them for the division so far and yet they are ranked lower than the 0-2 Titans? This isn't college football...

Next week's story: They beat the Jim Kelly/OJ less Bills.

:smilielol:

So true. But again these rankings aren't for college, they don't really matter.

how are the falcons above the ravens???
Probally because of prerankings (prior to the season power rankings)
He'd have to admit he was wrong early.

I think your on to something. While I wouldn't immediatly say their better than us :)p of course I wouldn't right?) I do think right now you gotta put them past the Eagles ,Colts and Pats.

Probally because of prerankings (prior to the season power rankings)
He'd have to admit he was wrong early.

I think your on to something. While I wouldn't immediatly say their better than us :)p of course I wouldn't right?) I do think right now you gotta put them past the Eagles ,Colts and Pats.

it takes alot of humility to say this but, out of respect for the game they played on sunday i think that they should probably be ahead of us as well for the moment.

i like baltimore for the superbowl in the AFC if flacco can stay efficient and smart.

B-More is #1 in my power rankings. I've said it before, Fox isn't the best place to go if you want a good football analysis.

B-More is #1 in my power rankings. I've said it before, Fox isn't the best place to go if you want a good football analysis.

Why? They've barely beaten two teams, one of them very bad. Sounds like we are better.

NO WORRIES: Hey, what's all the fuss? They're not 0-2, despite the locals acting like the sky is falling altready. TIME TO WORRY: Oh yeah, the sky is falling. After an ugly 9-7 home win over the Rams, Jim Zorn had better hit Monster.com this week.

:smilielol:

were not gonna get respect until we beat the falcons

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom