Fox Sports Power Rankings after week 2 (1 Viewer)

Yet again, somebody makes the terrible point that we only beat the Lions and the Eagles "without Donovan"

They could have had anyone back there playing QB and we still would have hung 41 on their "top tier defense"

Yet again, somebody makes the terrible point that we only beat the Lions and the Eagles "without Donovan"

They could have had anyone back there playing QB and we still would have hung 41 on their "top tier defense"

It's hard for him to accept all of the truth. He's trying to digest it with a little "what if."

About Indy he said;

TIME TO WORRY: The defense was extremely undisciplined, getting called for half a dozen false starts

I didn't watch that game, but how the heck does a defense get called for "false start?"

Its ok guys, just relax, the respect will come.

For the record, QB is the most important position on the team, it is an easy write for these no talent bozos.

About Indy he said;

I didn't watch that game, but how the heck does a defense get called for "false start?"

I know, especially since Hochuli wasn't the referee. :hihi:

You have to love the spin:

EAGLES...Hey, at least now they know Kevin Kolb isn't a total stiff out there. Forget the late INTs when Philly was already out of the game against New Orleans, the kid threw for 391 yards and completed 60% of his tosses...

ok, so if we are supposed to forget the 2 INTs after the game was out of reach (41-20), can we forget the 159 passing yards Kolb had after that point as well ? Kinda puts that 391 number in a bit more perspective....

The national media has the hardest time giving the saints any credit! Even the announcers sunday were trying to say early on that Philly was playing bad D. Granted we haven't always been lighting it up like now, but come on. ANY win in the nfl is earned. Supa Bowl...WHOOO DAATTT!

We all knew this was going to be said last week before the game was even played...I don't understand why people still let it get to them :idunno: After the team goes out and hangs another 40 on Buffalo, the "yeah but's" will start to subside, but not completely...

What I don't understand is the Falcon's ranking...They haven't beat a top 10 team, but still remain ahead of us???

Not sure he gets it. This isn't college where an 0-2 can be ranked higher than a 2-0 team. The Titans are ranked 10th at 0-2 and the 49ers are ranked 13th at 2-0.

The Steelers are 1-1 and ranked 2nd after losing to the Bears who are ranked 17th at 1-1.

This is the NFL and you are what your record says you are until proven otherwise. As far as I am concerned ALL 2-0 teams should be at the top of the list followed by 1-1 teams and brought up in the rear by 0-2 teams.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom