Foxsport's Shein's Picks, week 2 (1 Viewer)

HAHA I like how he did the whole Saints segment with his arms in the TD position.

He's been a Saints fan and Brees fan for a while now. Is he quirky? Yes. But I like anyone who can give credit where credit is due. Brees is phenomenal. Period.

Schein..............."That's my guy!" Love Schein!

Attachments

• Saints' training camp with (L to R) Adam Schein(Sirius NFL Radio), Nick Meyers, Krista Vicknair,.jpg
    Saints' training camp with (L to R) Adam Schein(Sirius NFL Radio), Nick Meyers, Krista Vicknair,.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 3
I am just glad the sequence of events that brought Brees here took place. Ever wonder what might have happened if Haslett had stuck with Delhomme instead of Brooks? At the time, many wondered, but it was one of those "everything happens for a reason" things.

And I love the Schein.

He didnt pick Miami or the Colts. Youd think he would just flip a coin and make a pick there.

I had a chance to spend a few minutes talking with Adam during the training camp tour. He is a down to earth nice guy. He seems like a loud mouth but he is just passionate about what he does. The guy loves the Saints and the organization.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom