Frank C. Webb (1 Viewer)

Jayden

Reaction score
<table id="Table3" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="89%"> <tbody> <tr> <td>
In Loving Memory​
</td></tr> <tr> <td class="big">
Frank Christopher Webb
</td></tr> <tr> <td>
7/26/1969 - 11/15/2006
</td></tr></tbody></table> <table id="Table12" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="4" width="89%"> <tbody> <tr> <td valign="top">
blank.gif
</td></tr></tbody></table> <table id="Table2" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="89%"> <tbody> <tr> <td> FRANK C. WEBB

Mulhearn Funeral Home

Sterlington Road, Monroe

Services for Mr. Frank C. Webb, 37, of Monroe, will be at 2 PM, Saturday, November 18, 2006, at Mulhearn Memorial Park Mausoleum Chapel, with Rev. Sebastian Kallarackal officiating. Interment will be in Mulhearn Memorial Park Cemetery under the direction of Mulhearn Funeral Home, Sterlington Road, Monroe.
</td></tr></tbody></table>
To read the rest and post a coment

Wish I could be there today. I hope some from the board can be there for those of us who cannot.

Jayden, I'll call you later this afternoon to check in .

Pasty, thanks for the link to that thread by St. Frank....I remember it, and remember a few late nights in the chat room with Frank and other insomniacs like me, LOL. I wish I had gotten to see him on that last trip he made to Houston, but I remember being slightly ill with a cold or something, and thinking that someone with his compromised immune system didn't need to be around a circus of germs.

Frank will definitely be missed. Chat will never be the same...

yea, thanks for that link...... I was laughing at parts of it (mostly the "ex" parts) and so everyone that was at the house read it after me... we all got a kick out of the posting. Needed a laugh after saturday!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom