Frank Gore 212 yards rushing (1 Viewer)

GoldenWarrior

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
This game is about over and 49ers are 5-5 just 1 game behind us the game against them will be a big one too boy our schedule looks rough now.

I don't look forward to facing Gore.

Saintsphere

1 day I'll add a second Lombardi to my pic. 1 day.
Reaction score
I've benched him the past two weeks too.

Go me!

CHI-TOWNSAINT

More than 15K posts served!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Their Coach(Nolan) has done a great job! A. Smith has silenced alot of doubters who dubbed him a bad pick 1 day after SF drafted him. It won't be an easy game, even if Colston returns......please come back soon MC!

Reaction score
Their Coach(Nolan) has done a great job! A. Smith has silenced alot of doubters who dubbed him a bad pick 1 day after SF drafted him. It won't be an easy game, even if Colston returns......please come back soon MC!
I was pushing for Venturi's head (who wasn't) at least three years ago, with Nolan as his replacement.:ezbill: He's patiently putting his pieces together, and will have a contending team next year.

SaintFan612

Reaction score
I was pushing for Venturi's head (who wasn't) at least three years ago, with Nolan as his replacement.:ezbill: He's patiently putting his pieces together, and will have a contending team next year.

Next year? they control thier own destiny for th playoffs and I wouldn't be suprised if the ninvers make it this year. They are only 1 game back of seattle and only 1 game out of the wildcard spot.

Saints382

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
gore is probaly going to have a field day against us...if the run D continues to play like it is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom