Frank Gore 212 yards rushing (1 Viewer)

GoldenWarrior

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
This game is about over and 49ers are 5-5 just 1 game behind us the game against them will be a big one too boy our schedule looks rough now.

I don't look forward to facing Gore.

I've benched him the past two weeks too.

Go me!

Their Coach(Nolan) has done a great job! A. Smith has silenced alot of doubters who dubbed him a bad pick 1 day after SF drafted him. It won't be an easy game, even if Colston returns......please come back soon MC!

Their Coach(Nolan) has done a great job! A. Smith has silenced alot of doubters who dubbed him a bad pick 1 day after SF drafted him. It won't be an easy game, even if Colston returns......please come back soon MC!
I was pushing for Venturi's head (who wasn't) at least three years ago, with Nolan as his replacement.:ezbill: He's patiently putting his pieces together, and will have a contending team next year.

I was pushing for Venturi's head (who wasn't) at least three years ago, with Nolan as his replacement.:ezbill: He's patiently putting his pieces together, and will have a contending team next year.

Next year? they control thier own destiny for th playoffs and I wouldn't be suprised if the ninvers make it this year. They are only 1 game back of seattle and only 1 game out of the wildcard spot.

gore is probaly going to have a field day against us...if the run D continues to play like it is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom