Frank Okam (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
this kid can do it all... he has the size Height: 6-5. Weight: 320. runs a 5.00 i dont understand why he isn't a first or second round talent? I mean this kid is amazing. Could someone tell me why

JOElittleBIGhorn

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Work ethic, from what I hear. Terrible work ethic. High risk/High reward player. He's got the physical tools to be a potential first rounder, but there's just too much of a chance that he'll get rich, shoot up to 370 lbs, and flame out.

CRESS_137

Formerly known as Born_A_Saint
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
BEEEEAAAAASST! :worthy:

i had the honor of watching him at all the homegames here in austin.
Motor + Heart

(don't mind the homerism, he's the real deal.)

dome patrol

knowucantreadmypokerface
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He's like everyother Texas DT in the past decade not named Casey Hampton.

Saint Droopy

Born/Raised in Hollygrove
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He hasn't done anything at the combine yet... where are those #s coming from? I hope he slides to the 3rd actually (so that we can take him)... which he won't...

DrudkhFan

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I see him all over the place in mock drafts. from the 1st round to the 5th round, if he is there in the 3rd we will probally think about taking him, but there will be other interesting players possibly there like Jermichael Finley TE, Eddie Royal WR/KR, John Sullivan C, Josh Johnson QB, ect...

Marcus Harrison a DT from Arkansas may be a possible pick later in the draft, but had some drug issue last year so I don't think we would draft him, but he is rated as a very very good DT, but will drop because of off field issues.

Last edited:

dat dam dog

Hall-of-Famer
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I see him all over the place in mock drafts. from the 1st round to the 5th round, if he is there in the 3rd we will probally think about taking him, but there will be other interesting players possibly there like Jermichael Finley, Eddie Royal, John Sullivan, Josh Johnson, ect...

Marcus Harrison a DT from Arkansas may be a possible pick later in the draft, but had some drug issue last year so I don't think we would draft him, but he is rated as a very very good DT, but will drop because of off field issues.

Interesting...

I think he's closer to the 5th than 1st.

But if one of them is named "John Sullivan", hell, lets go for it.

How can he miss?

ddd

robsmith32

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
that's what i was asking before on this board, but no answer. why is everyone thinking he's a lower draft pick. as when i was looking at the vids last year on dt's, he was standing out amongst them and decided to stay in school.. how is that bad for work ethic?
he stayed in school knowing that if he would have declared. He would have a BIG payday.

CHI-TOWNSAINT

More than 15K posts served!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
and he ran a 5.3 40 and like the above posters said, he looked slow and uncoordinated.

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixor
Reaction score
Way overweight and was slow.

But he wasn't much slower then Ellis, so whats that say about Ellis who ran a 5.27?

Bee Rad

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I mentioned this in another thread:

Okam weighed in at the combine at a very sloppy 345. He then told one of the NFL Network guys that he wants to play at around 320-325. To which the NFL Network guy said, "so why did you show up at 345?"

No thanks

Joodas Avila

MillenniaMMA.com
Reaction score
He's the type of guy who's either going to be a HUGE boom, or a HUGE bust. If he slips into the later rounds, which I think he will, I'd love for us to take him, lets call it between rounds 5 and 7.

Honstly, Im wondering why no one's talking about Trev Laws from ND. So what ND if, as a team, fell from grace, they have players. Zbikowski, Laws, John Carlson, these guys a pro ready.

I'd love for us to draft either a CB-Leodis Mckelvin, or an LB-Dan Connor, with our 1st rounder, then grab Trevor Laws at the top of the 2nd.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom