Frank Okam (1 Viewer)

He's the type of guy who's either going to be a HUGE boom, or a HUGE bust. If he slips into the later rounds, which I think he will, I'd love for us to take him, lets call it between rounds 5 and 7.

Honstly, Im wondering why no one's talking about Trev Laws from ND. So what ND if, as a team, fell from grace, they have players. Zbikowski, Laws, John Carlson, these guys a pro ready.

I'd love for us to draft either a CB-Leodis Mckelvin, or an LB-Dan Connor, with our 1st rounder, then grab Trevor Laws at the top of the 2nd.

He's the type of guy who's either going to be a HUGE boom, or a HUGE bust. If he slips into the later rounds, which I think he will, I'd love for us to take him, lets call it between rounds 5 and 7.

Honstly, Im wondering why no one's talking about Trev Laws from ND. So what ND if, as a team, fell from grace, they have players. Zbikowski, Laws, John Carlson, these guys a pro ready.

I'd love for us to draft either a CB-Leodis Mckelvin, or an LB-Dan Connor, with our 1st rounder, then grab Trevor Laws at the top of the 2nd.

You're absolutely right, no one around here is talking about Laws. He--if Curtis Lofton is off the board--would be an excellent pick in the second round.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom