Frank The Rat's Pregame Speech - Atlanta Falcons (1 Viewer)

Frank The Rat

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It’s been a long time coming. Saints players, coaches, and fans alike have not had the success that we have wanted over the last few years. We haven’t done the things good teams need to do to win. The one thing we can count on though is that when we play the Falcons you can throw all that other stuff out the window. Defensive stats, records, doesn’t matter, you throw it out the window because when these two teams play you know it’s gonna be a game. We hate each other that much.

If I had a chance to speak to the players before this weeks game I would say this. We haven’t started this season the way we wanted, but we have been there. We play together….we play the way we envisioned this season starting and this will be our turning point. This will be the point where we look back and say that’s where we turned it up a notch. That’s were both you and older players alike came together. That’s the place where we became a team.

You only have so many opportunities during the course of an NFL season. You have to take advantage of all of them. All the frustration of coming up just short over the first two weeks, use that…..channel that frustration and anger tower making this our turning point. When we are done we will be able to say we accomplished what we set out to do. Win the divison, Win the NFC Championship, and Win the Super Bowl. Take that first step against Atlanta. There’s no better team to take that frustration out on….no better team to get this season turned around on. Let’s take care of Business!!!

Frank The Rat
Geaux Saints!!!

FINALLY, Frank The Rat's pregame speeches have returned!!!!!!!!!

If there's one thing we know about coach it's he always finds a way to get his team's ready for big games. This is big not just because of our record but it's Gleason night and the 10year anniversary for "domecoming".I'm looking forward to a hard fought win.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

If there's one thing we know about coach it's he always finds a way to get his team's ready for big games. This is big not just because of our record but it's Gleason night and the 10year anniversary for "domecoming".I'm looking forward to a hard fought win.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Agree!!! Can't wait to beat the Falcons!!! Who Dat!!!

It’s been a long time coming. Saints players, coaches, and fans alike have not had the success that we have wanted over the last few years. We haven’t done the things good teams need to do to win. The one thing we can count on though is that when we play the Falcons you can throw all that other stuff out the window. Defensive stats, records, doesn’t matter, you throw it out the window because when these two teams play you know it’s gonna be a game. We hate each other that much.

If I had a chance to speak to the players before this weeks game I would say this. We haven’t started this season the way we wanted, but we have been there. We play together….we play the way we envisioned this season starting and this will be our turning point. This will be the point where we look back and say that’s where we turned it up a notch. That’s were both you and older players alike came together. That’s the place where we became a team.

You only have so many opportunities during the course of an NFL season. You have to take advantage of all of them. All the frustration of coming up just short over the first two weeks, use that…..channel that frustration and anger tower making this our turning point. When we are done we will be able to say we accomplished what we set out to do. Win the divison, Win the NFC Championship, and Win the Super Bowl. Take that first step against Atlanta. There’s no better team to take that frustration out on….no better team to get this season turned around on. Let’s take care of Business!!!

Frank The Rat
Geaux Saints!!!

You do realize that when we win, you will HAVE to do this before every game.

Frank The Rat
Geaux Saints!!!
giphy.gif

Good post. Hard to imagine someone downvoting that.

Not that it means much. I guess it could be some Falcon fan trying to make himself feel better but my guess is it's one of our own "miserables" that can't stand anything positive. LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom